Support Resources for Fort Collins Artists, Nonprofits & Creative Businesses - COVID-19
Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated 1/15/2021)
RECENT INDUSTRY UPDATES:
- Apply for Assistance from Larimer County CO Relief Grants -(Do not apply if you applied for the CO Arts Relief Grant) Read more and apply for this small business support at Larimer County’s website – DUE JANUARY 28th!
- PPP Loans Reopen – Read about new details and when to apply through your lender for the new PPP loan & EIDL loans – Colorado Specific information
- Shuttered Venues Grant OPEN- the SBA has opened a special grant with funds up to 10 million dollars for shuttered venues and cultural institutions. Businesses cannot receive this grant if also applying of PPP funds. Venues are recommended to apply through the SBA and applications are open. Read more about the Grant HERE
- Level Up Your Capacity! The Larimer County Health Dept just announced that safe businesses can apply for greater business capacity. Get ready and Level Up today! Complete the online application at https://www.larimer.org/
health/communicable-disease/ coronavirus-covid-19/level– program Read about the program at NoCoRecovers
- CERF+ is now accepting applications for the third cycle of our COVID-19 Relief Grant Program. One-time $1,000 grants to artists working in craft disciplines who continue to face dire food, housing, and medical insecurities caused by the pandemic. The third cycle will accept applications starting Wednesday, January 13, 2021, at 9 a.m. (ET) and close on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 5 p.m. (ET). Priority will be given to eligible artists who have traditionally been underserved by the grantmaking community, including people of color and folk and traditional artists.
- Relief Grants for Latinx arts organizations, artists, and cultural workers! Offered by The National Association of Latino Arts and Cultures (NALAC) (et. al): Actos de Confianza: Relief Grants – FY 2021
- New Marketplace: Sell your art or experiences on Fort Collins Marketplace! Easy and all Fort Collins – run by Visit Fort Collins to support small businesses
- Music Folks need someone to help walk you through an application? Just need someone to help out with tough questions? The Music District is providing general application support consultations for music industry folks, sign up here!
- READ MORE BY CLICKING THROUGH TO MANY MORE GRANTS AND RESOURCES AT ICONS BELOW
Supplies, Guides, Signs and Checklists for Open Businesses
- Larimer County guidelines for your business
- Best Practices and Business Help from NoCoRecovers.com
- “Business as Unusual”signage kit for cuing and social distancing (Signage form), also making hand sanitizer available for Downtown Fort Collins businesses (Sanitizer form) Downtown Development Authority & artist created
- Printable Signage designed by Larimer County Health (Spanish & English)
- Industry Specific Checklists/Guidelines
- Hiring? Share your opening at the Virtual Hiring Events with Larimer County Workforce Center
- PPE supplies at NoCoSafetySupply.com or EnergizeColorado.com
- ForFortCollins.com – Fort Collins businesses and citizens with ways to promote shopping locally with marketing asset generator, connections and resources for being open!
- COVID-19 TESTS for yourself or your employees? UCHealth is ready for you –Find testing closest to you
LOCAL COVID-19 NEWS:
- Larimer County Health Department – Updates and Guidance
- NoCoRecovers – Business Recovery information, tools and connections, as well as, Public Health Summaries for Northern Colorado
- The City of Fort Collins COVID-19 Email Updates – sign up using sidebar on right
- LOCAL MEDIA: Coloradoan (local updates), Denver Post and Colorado Public Radio (statewide updates), and a map of cases at the Colorado Sun.
- NATIONAL MEDIA: National updates and perspectives at the New York Times and the Atlantic (free access).
- Tips for Avoiding Scams Related to COVID-19 compiled by the Colorado Virtual Library