If you want to support organizations in the creative industries based in the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District, here’s where you can donate to…
(In alphabetical order, please let us know if we missed one)
- The Articulate (membership)
- Downtown Fort Collins Businesses! You can help businesses in the District through the Support and Save Old Town Fort Collins campaign
- The City of Fort Collins has complied a list of all open Fort Collins businesses – List of Open Fort Collins Businesses
- Colorado Business Committee for the Arts has compiled a list of other ways of supporting the creative sector.
If you’re developing plans to make institutional contributions…
- Grantmakers in the Arts provides guidance on how foundations can support grantees in our much-changed circumstances.
- The Bonfils-Stanton Foundation’s Emergency Funding to Assist Current Arts & Culture Grantees Impacted by COVID-19 is an example of rapid response grant making for arts organizations in Colorado.
- The Colorado Artist Relief Fund you can Donate HERE, Open to all Colorado Artists by Redline, Colorado Creative Industries, Denver Arts and Venues, and Andy Warhol Foundation
Be generous, but be vigilant:
- The Loveland Herald Reporter lists the Colorado Secretary of State’s recommendations for ensuring your donations go to the right place.