Support Resources for Fort Collins Artists, Nonprofits & Creative Businesses - COVID-19
Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated 10/15/2020)
RECENT INDUSTRY UPDATES:
- Energize Colorado “Gap” Grant and Loan Fund has reopened! – A fund for sole proprietors, businesses, and nonprofits with less than 25 full-time employees to apply for up to a $15,000 grant and a $20,000 loan for a possible combined total of $35,000 in financial assistance. Priority is given to rural, women, and BIPOC owned. Info at Energize Colorado
- NoCo Music Event Fund – Apply for a grant for your event
- Colorado Music Relief Fund – Open to anyone who qualifies for assistance in the NoCo Music Community!
- Keep NoCo Open – Full graphics, videos and and messaging in both English and Spanish Download all the assets HERE – Marketing Kit here
- Pro Bono Attorneys services for Colorado businesses affected by COVID www.coloradocovidrelief.org
- NIVA – (National Independent Venues Association) – guidance about venues reopening, advocacy and support for venue owners #SaveOurStages
- Colorado Creative Industries releases arts and culture reopening resources: Reopening Resources: Ideas from the field for Colorado Arts & Culture
- Larimer County Small Business Recovery Loan – APPLY HERE $5 million dollars available to help business recovery. Funded by the City of Fort Collins, Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce, and Bohemian Foundation.
- The State of Colorado‘s Help Colorado Now website offers emergency funding and a range of in-kind services as well as volunteer opportunities for individuals, businesses and non-profits.
SAFER AT HOME
- Larimer County guidelines on reopening your business and Best Practices from NoCoRecovers.com
- “Business as Unusual”signage kit for cuing and social distancing (Signage form), also making hand sanitizer available for Downtown Fort Collins businesses (Sanitizer form) Downtown Development Authority & artist created
- Printable Signage designed by Larimer County Health (Spanish & English)
- Industry Specific Checklists/Guidelines
- Hiring? Share your opening at the Virtual Hiring Events with Larimer County Workforce Center
- PPE supplies at NoCoSafetySupply.com or EnergizeColorado.com
- ForFortCollins.com – Fort Collins businesses and citizens with ways to promote shopping locally with marketing asset generator, connections and resources for being open!
- COVID-19 TESTS for yourself or your employees? UCHealth is ready for you –Find testing closest to you
LOCAL COVID-19 NEWS:
- Larimer County Health Department – Updates and Guidance
- NoCoRecovers – Business Recovery information, tools and connections, as well as, Public Health Summaries for Northern Colorado
- The City of Fort Collins COVID-19 Email Updates – sign up using sidebar on right
- LOCAL MEDIA: Coloradoan (local updates), Denver Post and Colorado Public Radio (statewide updates), and a map of cases at the Colorado Sun.
- NATIONAL MEDIA: National updates and perspectives at the New York Times and the Atlantic (free access).
- Tips for Avoiding Scams Related to COVID-19 compiled by the Colorado Virtual Library