Support Resources for Fort Collins Artists, Nonprofits & Creative Businesses
Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated August 2023) See additional pages for detailed resources.
- Check out the Multicultural Business & Entrepreneurship Center – offering business services to the community and technical assistance.
- The Business Foundations Technical Assistance provides technical assistance and small grants to Colorado businesses to legally establish themselves.
- The Bohemian Fund – Bohemian Foundation grant making program to support community programs and events
- The National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) is has many current grants to apply for funding, relief funding or project funding.
- Art-Train brings together artists and creatives with municipalities, agencies, and organizations to create culture-based collaborations. With separate tracks for artists and agencies, Art-Train helps you use American Rescue Plan and American Jobs Plan funding to support locally-rooted, culture-based collaborations.
- Colorado’s CLIMBER small business loan fund! These are below market rate loans with favorable terms for small businesses with 5-99 employees. CLIMBER loans are available to non-profit businesses along with for-profit and sole proprietorships. Special consideration is given to small businesses located in rural, distressed, and underserved areas, including communities with low to moderate incomes. For full details and eligibility visit their website.