Support Resources for Fort Collins Artists, Nonprofits & Creative Businesses - COVID-19
Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated 2/24/2021)
RECENT INDUSTRY UPDATES:
- PPP Loans Reopen -Priority window for PPP loans for organizations with fewer than 20 employees opens February 24 and closes March 9th – Read about new details and apply through your lender for the new PPP loans Colorado Specific information
- Shuttered Venues Grant- the SBA has started the prep phase for this special grant with funds up to 10 million dollars for shuttered venues and cultural institutions. Businesses cannot receive this grant if also applying of PPP funds. Venues are recommended to read through FAQs, prep in advance and once opened apply through the SBA and applications are open.
- Get info on vaccines from the Larimer County Health Department
- Level Up Your Capacity! The Larimer County Health Dept just announced that safe businesses can apply for greater business capacity. Get ready and Level Up today! Complete the online application at https://www.larimer.org/
health/communicable-disease/ coronavirus-covid-19/level– program Read about the program at NoCoRecovers
- New Marketplace: Sell your art or experiences on Fort Collins Marketplace! Easy and all Fort Collins – run by Visit Fort Collins to support small businesses
- Relief Grants for Latinx arts organizations, artists, and cultural workers! Offered by The National Association of Latino Arts and Cultures (NALAC) (et. al): Actos de Confianza: Relief Grants – FY 2021
- Music Folks need someone to help walk you through an application? Just need someone to help out with tough questions? The Music District is providing general application support consultations for music industry folks, sign up here!
- SEE MANY MORE GRANTS AND RESOURCES AT SECTIONS BELOW
Supplies, Guides, Signs and Checklists for Open Businesses
- Larimer County resources & guidelines for your business
- Best Practices and Business Help at NoCoRecovers.com
- “Business as Unusual”signage kit for cuing and social distancing (Signage form), also making hand sanitizer available for Downtown Fort Collins businesses (Sanitizer form) Downtown Development Authority & artist created
- Printable Signage designed by Larimer County Health (Spanish & English)
- Hiring? Share your opening at the Virtual Hiring Events with Larimer County Workforce Center
- PPE supplies at NoCoSafetySupply.com or EnergizeColorado.com
- ForFortCollins.com – Fort Collins businesses and citizens with ways to promote shopping locally with marketing asset generator, connections and resources for being open!
- COVID-19 TESTS for yourself or your employees? UCHealth is ready for you –Find testing closest to you
LOCAL COVID-19 NEWS:
- Larimer County Health Department – Updates and Guidance
- NoCoRecovers – Business Recovery information, tools and connections, as well as, Public Health Summaries for Northern Colorado
- The City of Fort Collins COVID-19 Updates – in both Spanish and English
- LOCAL MEDIA: Coloradoan (local updates), Denver Post and Colorado Public Radio (statewide updates), and a map of cases at the Colorado Sun.
- NATIONAL MEDIA: National updates and perspectives at the New York Times and the Atlantic (free access).
- Tips for Avoiding Scams Related to COVID-19 compiled by the Colorado Virtual Library