DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC RESOURCES
Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated 3/30/2021)
- NoCo Gigging Musicians Guild Facebook Group
- AGMA Relief Fund for members of American Guild of Musical Artists.
- Backline connects music industry professionals and their families to mental health and wellness resources and support groups.
- Blues Foundation for Blues music professionals and the foundation’s longstanding HART Fund also helps underinsured or uninsured blues musicians and their families in financial need due to a range of health concerns.
- The Dramatists Guild Foundation Grants for musicians/composers (other than musical theater)
- International Bluegrass Music Association
- Jazz Foundation – for Jazz Musicians
- MusiCares health, medical, dental and substance abuse support resources.
- Musicians Foundation
- New Music USA has funds including Reel Change Film Fund and Amplifying Voices grants.
- Opry Trust Fund accepts referrals for country musicians in need.
- Sweet Relief Musicians Fund and music industry workers are also eligible for funds and resources. At least 50% of income must come from music. For medical expenses, lodging, clothing, food and other vital living expenses to those impacted due to sickness or loss of work.
- The Actors Fund is offering grants to people who are unable to meet their living expenses. The Actors Fund has partnered with other entertainment industry organizations to provide emergency financial assistance to those in immediate financial need. Funds are available to union and non-union workers in entertainment and the performing arts. Remember, you may be eligible for more than one fund. (ActorsFund.org)
- American Association of Community Theatre – surveys, webinars, forums and resource lists
- AGMA Relief Fund (For Musical Actors – AGMA members only)
- The Dramatists Guild – musicians/composers (other than musical theater), screenwriters, actors or performance artists, and directors
- Will Rogers Pioneers Assistance Grants – Film & Theater exhibition only – limited edibility
- Rauschenberg Emergency Grants – Not for lost wages, for medical expenses only, for visual and media artists and choreographers.
- Facebook Group – COVID-19 Community Theatre Resource Group
- The Artists Fellowship – For visual artists for health related bills
- CERF + Emergency Relief Fund is offering emergency grants to artists who have been infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- The Adolph and Esther Gottlieb Foundation offers emergency grants for painters, printmakers, and sculptors who have been working in a mature phase of their art for at least 10 years.
- The Authors League Fund offers emergency assistance to writers with substantial bodies of work.
- The Carnegie Fund for Authors offers emergency assistance to American authors who have published at least one full-length work by a mainstream publisher.
- The Dramatists Guild Emergency Grants – novelist/nonfiction/fiction writers, screenwriters, or journalists
- The PEN Writers Emergency Fund supports professional writers able to demonstrate that a small, one-time grant will be meaningful in helping them to address an emergency situation.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America’s Emergency Medical Fund help genre writers pay medical expenses not otherwise covered by insurance.