DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC RESOURCES
Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated 12/3/2020)
- AGMA Relief Fund for members of American Guild of Musical Artists.
- Backline connects music industry professionals and their families to mental health and wellness resources and virtual support groups for the COVID-19 crisis.
- Blues Foundation Emergency Relief Fund for full-time blues musicians whose revenue streams have been severely diminished by the pandemic. And the foundation’s longstanding HART Fund also helps underinsured or uninsured blues musicians and their families in financial need due to a range of health concerns.
- The Dramatists Guild Emergency Grants – musicians/composers (other than musical theater)
- International Bluegrass Music Association – resource page and relief funds
- Jazz Foundation COVID-19 Musicians Emergency Fund
- Live Nation’s Crew Nation Emergency Fund – support of live music crews affected by the crisis
- MusiCares application requires proof of cancellations and bookings. Process takes up to two weeks.
- Musicians Foundation CV19 Emergency Relief Program has been temporarily closed, reopen once applications are processed.
- New Music USA New Music USA has a new fund offering $500 emergency grants for musicians who have had a performance by a living composer cancelled.
- Opry Trust Fund accepts referrals for country musicians in need.
- Sweet Relief Musicians Fund requires proof of cancellations and bookings. Music industry workers are also eligible. At least 50% of income must come from music. For medical expenses, lodging, clothing, food and other vital living expenses to those impacted due to sickness or loss of work.
MUSICIAN FACEBOOK GROUPS
- The Actors Fund is offering grant assistance to people who are unable to meet their living expenses over the next two months. You do not have to be an Equity member to apply. (ActorsFund.org)
- American Association of Community Theatre – surveys, webinars, forums and resource lists
- Rolling deadline – AGMA Relief Fund (For Musical Actors – AGMA members only)
- The Dramatists Guild Emergency Grants – musicians/composers (other than musical theater), screenwriters, actors or performance artists, and directors
- Pioneers Assistance Fund COVID-19 Emergency Grant – Film & Theater exhibition only – limited edibility
- Rauschenberg Emergency Grants – Not for lost wages, for medical expenses only, for visual and media artists and choreographers.
- Facebook Group – COVID-19 Community Theatre Resource Group
- Find a resource list for theater artists. (ActorsFund.org)
- Artist Charitable Fund – painters and sculptors – medical bills only paid directly to provider when artist paying a portion
- The Artists Fellowship – For visual artists for health related bills
- CERF + Emergency Relief Fund is offering emergency grants to artists who have been infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- The Adolph and Esther Gottlieb Foundation offers emergency grants for painters, printmakers, and sculptors who have been working in a mature phase of their art for at least 10 years.
- The Authors League Fund offers emergency assistance to writers with substantial bodies of work.
- The Carnegie Fund for Authors offers emergency assistance to American authors who have published at least one full-length work by a mainstream publisher.
- The Dramatists Guild Emergency Grants – novelist/nonfiction/fiction writers, screenwriters, or journalists
- The PEN Writers Emergency Fund supports professional writers able to demonstrate that a small, one-time grant will be meaningful in helping them to address an emergency situation.
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America’s Emergency Medical Fund help genre writers pay medical expenses not otherwise covered by insurance.