ARTS & CULTURAL NONPROFITS
Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated 1/15/2021)
LISTS UPDATED AS NEW INFO COMES OUT!
- Shuttered Venues Grant OPEN- the SBA has opened a special grant with funds up to 10 million dollars for shuttered venues and cultural institutions. Businesses cannot receive this grant if also applying of PPP funds. Venues are recommended to apply through the SBA and applications are open. Read more about the Grant HERE
- Apply for Assistance from Larimer County CO Relief Grants -(Do not apply if you applied for the CO Arts Relief Grant) Read more and Apply for this small business support at Larimer County’s website
- PPP Loans Reopen – Read about new details and when to apply for the new PPP loan funds/Federal Financial Assistance – Colorado Specific information
- Level Up Your Capacity! The Larimer County Health Dept just announced that safe businesses can apply for greater business capacity. Get ready and Level Up today! Complete the online application at https://www.larimer.org/
health/communicable-disease/ coronavirus-covid-19/level– program Read about the program at NoCoRecovers
- New Online Marketplace – Sell your art or experiences on Fort Collins Marketplace! Easy and all Fort Collins – run by Visit Fort Collins to support small businesses
- COVID-19 tests for yourself or your employees? UCHealth is ready! Find the testing closest to you
- The Music District is providing general consulting and application support consultations for music industry folks, sign up here!
GRANT DEADLINES COMING UP!
- (DUE Jan 27th) Apply for Assistance from Larimer County CO Relief Grants -(Do not apply if you applied for the CO Arts Relief Grant) Read more and Apply for this small business support at Larimer County’s website
- Take Note Colorado, a responsive, competitive opportunity for individuals and organizations statewide to offer highly inclusive, culturally relevant and student-centered music instruction. Individuals and organizations can apply for up to $10,000 to develop programming that meets Take Note’s goal. New applications open in late January.
- The Hagen Family Foundation has opened applications for arts and culture non profit grants! Financial grants to not-for-profit organizations in the areas of the arts, education, environment, religion, and social services.
- SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS:
- PAYCHECK PROTECTION PLAN:
- LEGAL & HELP:
- CARES Act LOAN APPLICATION ASSISTANCE PROJECT – a no-cost lawyer match program for Colorado Nonprofit Association members providing a resource for much-needed support navigating the federal relief and response funding. (eligibility, what information you will need to complete your application, simplify requirements, clarify language, and offer other things to consider as you apply.) Learn more and get connected with a volunteer lawyer.
- Small Business Administration 24/7 Help Line: 1-800-659-2955
LOCAL RESOURCES & GRANTS
- LOCAL BUSINESS SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS:
- Larimer SBDC (Free one on one professional help)
- NOCO RECOVERS – A one stop shop for COVID-19 recovery resources for the business community in Northern Colorado.
- ForFortCollins.com – website designed for businesses and citizens with ways to promote shopping locally with marketing asset generator, connections and resources
- Community Event Fund – Bohemian Foundation (rolling deadline)
- MUSE Grant (For Music Organizations and Activities/Programs) – Bohemian Foundation (Grant applications can be submitted each fall and spring)
- Pharos Fund Grants – Fort Collins 501c3 Nonprofits and government units – Bohemian Foundation
- NoCo Music Event Fund – Apply for a grant for your event through Bohemian Foundation
- TOOLS, SUPPLIES & NETWORKING:
- Keep NoCo Open – Full graphics, videos and messaging in English and Spanish Download all the assets HERE – Marketing Kit here
- NoCo Safety Supply Marketplace – PPE supplies, sell or buy from NoCo sources
- CREATIVE TOOLS AND TIPS – Watch video tutorials about e-commerce, online marketing, video production from home and much more!
- Fort Collins Nonprofit Networking Facebook Group sharing best practices, tips and place to ask questions
STATE RESOURCES & GRANTS
- COLORADO BUSINESS SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS:
- Colorado Creative Industries has arts grants, programs, the latest statewide resources and ways people can support the arts through COVID-19
- CBCA: Colorado Business Committee for the Arts has many resources for artists, arts nonprofits, as well as, the business community in general.
- Colorado Nonprofit Association COVID-19 Updates & Resources
- FUNDING & LEGAL:
- Take Note Colorado, a responsive, competitive opportunity for individuals and organizations statewide to offer highly inclusive, culturally relevant and student-centered music instruction. Individuals and organizations can apply for up to $10,000 to develop programming that meets Take Note’s goals
- Pro Bono Attorneys services for Colorado businesses affected by COVID www.coloradocovidrelief.org
- The State of Colorado‘s Help Colorado Now website offers emergency funding and a range of in-kind services as well as volunteer opportunities for individuals, businesses and nonprofits.
- TOOLS & SERVICES:
- CAM Creative Corps – helps non-profit arts and cultural organizations pivot to online programming and remote learning opportunities, students to help you get up to speed on social media and technology!
- CBCA’s “Arts Through It All” marketing campaign toolkit
- The Colorado Nonprofit Association offers educational opportunities for nonprofit professionals virtually via Zoom. Each session will be 90 minutes or less and will be no cost to participants. See their event calendar for online learning and virtual connectedness
- Tips for Avoiding Scams Related to COVID-19 compiled by the Colorado Virtual Library
- 2020 Colorado Creative Economy Report Colorado Creative Industries (CCI) released this study of the Creative Economy in, before and during the COVID-19 pandemic.