ARTS & CULTURAL NONPROFITS
Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated 10/8/2020)
LISTS UPDATED AS NEW INFO COMES OUT!
- Energize Colorado “Gap” Grant and Loan Fund has reopened! – A fund for sole proprietors, businesses, and nonprofits with less than 25 full-time employees to apply for up to a $15,000 grant and a $20,000 loan for a possible combined total of $35,000 in financial assistance. Priority is given to rural, women, and BIPOC owned. Info at Energize Colorado
- Need a COVID-19 test for yourself or your employees? UCHealth is ready and waiting to help test folks –Find the testing closest to you
- Colorado Creative Industries arts and culture reopening resources: Reopening Resources: Ideas from the field for Colorado Arts & Culture
- CAM Creative Corps – helps non-profit arts and cultural organizations pivot to online programming and remote learning opportunities, students to help you get up to speed on social media and technology!
- Gates Family Foundation COVID Education Innovation Fund – to fund innovative approaches to education during COVID.
- The CBCA created an Arts Through It All marketing campaign about how to deal with reimbursements, how fans can support, – fully produced media kit and style guide for your marketing!
GRANT DEADLINES COMING UP!
- Northern Colorado COVID-19 Response Fund – Applications currently open – The Community Foundation of Northern Colorado and the United Way of Larimer County are offering grants of $5,000 – $25,000 to nonprofit organizations.
- See list of additional Grant info below in Resources and above in Recent Updates
- SBA COVID RESOURCES & CARES ACT LOANS/GRANTS– Have a EIDL loans & PPP Loans If you need local help reach out to the Larimer SBDC or see information at the Small Business Association
- Colorado Creative Industries EIDL & PPP Loan Guide for Colorado Arts, Culture & Film Nonprofit Organizations
- CARES Act LOAN APPLICATION ASSISTANCE PROJECT – a no-cost lawyer match program for Colorado Nonprofit Association members providing a resource for much-needed support navigating the federal relief and response funding. (eligibility, what information you will need to complete your application, simplify requirements, clarify language, and offer other things to consider as you apply.) Learn more and get connected with a volunteer lawyer.
- This GUIDE can help you navigate/understand the CARES Act.
- Small Business Administration 24/7 Help Line: 1-800-659-2955
LOCAL RESOURCES & GRANTS
- FORT COLLINS BUSINESS HELP: City of Fort Collins
- LOCAL BUSINESS CONSULTING, SBA/FEDERAL LOANS and GRANTS: Larimer SBDC (Free one on one professional help)
- REGIONAL BUSINESS HELP: NOCO RECOVERS – A one stop shop for COVID-19 recovery resources for the business community in Northern Colorado.
- PPE for BUSINESSES: NoCo Safety Supply Marketplace – PPE supplies, sell or buy from NoCo sources
- ForFortCollins.com – website designed for businesses and citizens with ways to promote shopping locally with marketing asset generator, connections and resources for being open!
- Larimer County Small Business Recovery Loan – APPLY HERE (Colorado Enterprise Fund)! $5 million dollars available to help business recovery. Funded by the City of Fort Collins, Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce, and Bohemian Foundation.
- Guidance for Businesses and Non-Profits from the City of Fort Collins including downloadable “Face Mask Required” signage
- NETWORKING: Fort Collins Nonprofit Networking Facebook Group sharing best practices, tips and place to ask questions
- CREATIVE TOOLS AND TIPS – Watch video tutorials about e-commerce, online marketing, video production from home and much more!
- FUNDING: Community Event Fund – Bohemian Foundation (rolling deadline)
- FUNDING: MUSE Grant (For Music Organizations and Activities/Programs) – Bohemian Foundation (Fall 2020 application will open October 2020)
- FUNDING: Pharos Fund Grants – Fort Collins 501c3 Nonprofits and government units – Bohemian Foundation (Fall 2020 application will open in August)
STATE RESOURCES & GRANTS
- COLORADO CREATIVE INDUSTRIES has arts grants, programs, the latest statewide resources and ways people can support the arts through COVID-19
- CBCA: Colorado Business Committee for the Arts has many resources for artists, arts nonprofits, as well as, the business community in general. Including the “Arts Through It All” marketing campaign
- Colorado Nonprofits COVID-19 Updates & Resources from the Colorado Nonprofit Association
- Community Resource Center: COVID-19 Response Resources with non profit training, funding options and more
- The Colorado Nonprofit Association offers educational opportunities for nonprofit professionals virtually via Zoom until May 30. Each session will be 90 minutes or less and will be no cost to participants. See their event calendar for online learning and virtual connectedness
- Tips for Avoiding Scams Related to COVID-19 compiled by the Colorado Virtual Library
NATIONAL RESOURCES & GRANTS
- FUNDING/INFORMATION: WESTAF’s COVID-19 Resources & Information page
- FUNDING: The Foundation Center and Guidestar have set up a resource-rich Funding for coronavirus (COVID-19) page
- ADVICE: Ready.gov has a step by step guide on pandemic preparedness and more
- Americans for the Arts has a list of national resources and updates and a page dedicated to the CARES Act
- Americans for the Arts CARES Fund Tracker Survey is asking for your feedback on a 5-minute survey of your experience if you have applied to any of the various COVID-19 emergency relief funds (CARES Act). This will help form a fuller picture of how much funding has been distributed to arts organizations in total and inform their efforts in Washington to ensure that the federal government is doing its part for the arts.
- The Smithsonian Cultural Rescue Initiative – Lots of resources for museums, libraries, artists, non profits and historic properties
- Common Field, designed for independent arts organizations and organizers has launched a crowd-sourced list of a range of resources for artist organizations
- ADVICE/HELP: Inside Charity’s CARES Act for Nonprofits – What’s in the Legislation For Charities? page, a guide on How to Apply for Non-Profit Relief Funds, and an article on How Nonprofits Can Utilize the New Federal Laws Dealing with COVID-19
- TOOLS: Nonprofit Finance Fund (tools and resources)
- EDUCATION: FREE webinars and classes from GrantSpace — Find trainings and special events to build your skills and broaden your network.
- EDUCATION: FREE Nonprofit Training Videos from Candid’s GrantSpace on demand video trainings
EDUCATION: Candid (a resource offered by the Poudre River Public Library District) is here to help, with a library of free on-demand resources, including: a library of more than 260 titles available as e-books and audiobooks, Knowledge Base Articles, answering nonprofit professionals’ FAQs, and more than 150 free videos, many of which qualify for CFRE credits.