Please note that the inclusion of these links and sources does not constitute an endorsement by the Downtown Fort Collins Creative District. (updated 4/13/2021)
- Shuttered Venues Grant is temporarily closed This special grant has funds up to 10 million dollars for shuttered venues and cultural institutions. Businesses can receive this grant if also applying of PPP funds, but PPP loan must be approved prior. Venues are recommended to read through FAQs, prep in advance and once opened apply through the SBA. For help: Watch the SBA informational webinar to highlight the application process for potential eligible entities, Watch webinar video HERE! And if you need more hands on help reach to the SBA regional office in Denver.
- PPP Loans Reopen – Read about new details and apply through your lender for the new PPP loans Colorado Specific information
- Register for the Larimer County & CSU’s FREE Pivot Program! Learn how to reshape and pivot your business during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read more and register for the next cohort here
- Level Up! The Larimer County Health Dept has submitted a proposal to the state for safe businesses to apply for greater capacity once we are able to open once again. Get ready and Level Up today! Complete the online application at https://www.larimer.org/
health/communicable-disease/ coronavirus-covid-19/level– program
- Music folks, need some help or a steer you in the right direction? The Music District is providing application support consultations for music industry folks, sign up here!
- Get info on vaccines from the Larimer County Health Department
- FORT COLLINS BUSINESS HELP:
- City of Fort Collins
- NOCO RECOVERS – A one stop shop for COVID-19 recovery resources for the business community in Northern Colorado.
- Workforce Management: Furloughs, Layoffs, Social Distancing,…) at NoCoRecovers.com
- Larimer SBDC (Free one on one professional business help, consulting, classes and help with SBA loans (PPP & Cares Act loans)
- Mental Health Support for Larimer County: 970-221-5551. 9 a.m.-4 p.m., M-F No charge for COVID-19 support. If you’re in crisis, call the Colorado Crisis Line 1-844-493-8255.
- COVID-19 tests for yourself or your employees? UCHealth is ready! Find the testing closest to you
SUPPLIES & TOOLS
- Keep NoCo Open – Full graphics, videos and messaging in English and Spanish Download all the assets HERE – Marketing Kit here
- De-Escalation Training for your employees and volunteers? The City has created these video trainings to help – See them at ForFortCollins.com
- NoCo Safety Supply Marketplace – PPE supplies, sell or buy from NoCo sources
- ForFortCollins.com – for businesses and citizens with ways to promote shopping locally with marketing asset generator, connections and resources for being open
- Add your business to this online listing of Fort Collins businesses to expand the social-distancing-friendly purchasing options you offer to customers.
- Compliance requirements for all types of businesses NoCoRecovers.com
- FoCoFreelance.com – Register here as a Fort Collins Freelancer looking for jobs
- MORE CREATIVE TOOLS AND TIPS – Watch video tutorials about e-commerce, online marketing, video production from home and much more
- COLORADO BUSINESS SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS:
- Colorado Office of Economic Development and Economic Trade
- Colorado Creative Industries
- Colorado Business Committee for the Arts
- Help Colorado Now – State Of Colorado’s website offers emergency funding and a range of in-kind services for individuals, businesses and non-profits.
- Alternative Colorado lenders: Accion and Colorado Lending Source
- Alternative Funding Sources (Not PPP, EIDL or Governmental sources) Created by Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (www.choosecolorado.com/covid19/)
- The Colorado COVID Relief Fund is offering support to small businesses whose work aligns with the Fund’s priorities of Prevention, Impact and Recovery. Funds are distributed within three days.
- INFO & SERVICES:
- Colorado Creative Industries (CCI) released the 2020 Colorado Creative Economy Report, studying the Creative Economy in before and during the COVID-19 pandemic The report was prepared in collaboration with CCI and Dr. Michael Seman of Colorado State University’s LEAP Institute for the Arts and Regional Economic Development Institute.
- LEGAL: Pro Bono Attorneys services for Colorado businesses affected by COVID www.coloradocovidrelief.org
- PPP loans are open again! Ready for both new applications or a second draw applicants. Get details at: Payroll Protection Program
- If you have any questions regarding the CARES Act reach out to the Larimer SBDC or see information at the Small Business Association
- CARES Act Loan Application Assistance Project – a no-cost lawyer match program for Colorado Nonprofit Association members providing a resource for much-needed support navigating the federal relief and response funding. (eligibility, what information you will need to complete your application, simplify requirements, clarify language, and offer other things to consider as you apply.) Learn more and get connected with a volunteer lawyer.
- The CARES Act explained for Freelancers and Artists (Video by Greeley Creative District)
- This GUIDE can help you navigate/understand the CARES Act.
- Small Business Administration 24/7 Help Line: 1-800-659-2955
- NATIONAL SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS:
- Americans for the Arts has a list of national resources
- NIVA – (National Independent Venues Association) – guidance about venues reopening, advocacy and support for venue owners #SaveOurStages
- REVS – Reopen Every Venue Safely – provides guidance about music venues re-opening in safe & sustainable ways
- Small Business Administration Debt Relief
- PPP Loans – see Cares Act Section
- Freelancer’s Union Relief Fund
- Kiva Loans – Yes, 0% interest – no catch. They’re a non-profit aimed at expanding access to capital. Worldwide loans
- Small Business Administration Express Bridge Loans (enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly)
- Get FREE help from the Larimer Small Business Development Center COVID-19 Small Business Response Resources with SBA loans, PPP Loans, free business consulting and classes. A Chapter of Colorado Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Alignable has launched a Coronavirus Resource + Recovery Center for Small Businesses.